Subject: RE: Invitation
From: "RUSSEVA Radina \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Executive Secretariat" <[email-masked]>, "BAL Leendert \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "SARASUA IBARBURU German \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 17:39:24 +0300

Dear Sirs,

I am contacting you to follow up on the kind letter of Mr Kristjan Truu, 
Director of Maritime Division in Estonian Transport Administration to our 
Executive Director, Mrs Maja inviting EMSA to contribute to the meeting on 
the Shadow Fleet, scheduled to take place on 13 to 15 of November 2024 in 
Tallin.

Regretfully due to other commitments already present in her agenda Mrs 
Markovčić Kostelac will not be able to attend the meeting.

Nevertheless, EMSA stands ready to contribute to the event programme as 
requested. Mr Leendert Bal, Head of Department Digital Services and Mr 
German Sarasua, Senior Maritime Support Services Coordinator (both reading 
us in copy) will participate in the meeting and will:

*	introduce the EMSA MSS services and tools provided for sanctions 
monitoring (Overview of services being provided now and possibilities for 
future collaboration) on 15 November from 11.15-12.15
*	join in a discussion on „Common actions when identifying shadow fleet 
vessels“ on 15 November from 14.15-15.30.

In order to proceed with the organisation of their mission I kindly request 
you to provide us with the details of the event – agenda, logistics 
information, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you and in the meantime remain at your 
disposal for any further information or clarification that you may need.

Kind regards,

Radina Russeva

Policy Adviser

Executive Office

  <https://emsa.europa.eu/images/EMSAlogo.png>

EMSA / Praça Europa 4 / 1249-206 Lisbon / Portugal
Tel +351 21 1209 272 / Mobile +351 91 44 11 340
Email, MS Teams/Skype ID:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
emsa.europa.eu

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2024 1:08 PM
To: MARKOVCIC KOSTELAC Maja (EMSA) ; RISLEY Michael (EMSA) ; Kadri 
Elias-Hindoalla ; Jaak Viilipus
Subject: Invitation

  _____

[EXTERNAL SENDER]

Only open links or attachments from known sources and never provide your 
EMSA username / password. If in doubt please contact EMSA ICT Servicedesk.

  _____

Hello!

You have received a document through the Estonian Transport Administration´s 
document management system.

Title: Invitation

Date of registration: 15.10.2024

Number of registration: 1.8-3/24/17866-1.

Please find the document in the attachment.

Transpordiamet
Valge 4
11413 Tallinn
kliendiinfo 620 1200, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.transpordiamet.ee <https://www.transpordiamet.ee>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.